top of page

Against All Odds-AAO Group

Public·39 members

Nottingham Forest VS Tottenham live online 16 December 2023

Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham Hotspur - November 9, 2022 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.

Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham TV channel, live stream 21 hours ago — Latest Nottingham Forest news including kick-off time, TV channel, live streaming information and highlights details for the game against ... Good company... The huge smile from Big Ange tells you all you need to know about huge that victory was! Not just the three points but a clean sheet to boot... Nottingham Forest have won one of their last 13 games in the Premier League (D5 L7), while they have lost five of their last six (D1). Dejan Kulusevski has assisted 17 goals in the Premier League, the fifth-most of any player since his first start in the competition in February 2022, behind Mohamed Salah (23), Kevin De Bruyne (22), Bukayo Saka (20) and James Maddison (19). Tottenham have been shown four red cards in the Premier League this season, the joint-most of any team along with Liverpool. Two of those have been shown to Yves Bissouma, making him the seventh Spurs player to be sent off twice in a single Premier League campaign, and first since Kyle Naughton in 2014-15. Nottingham Forest 0-2 Tottenham FULL-TIME Veliz doesn't get a chance at touching the ball as the whistle goes almost instantly as Kulusevski departs. Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham LIVE! Premier League 10 hours ago — Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham LIVE! Premier League result, match stream and latest updates today. Marc Mayo and Dan Kilpatrick. Fri, 15 ... But some of our football was good as well, so a bit of everything. " Another standout showing from Kulusevski - tonight's man of the match! Spurs have scored in 15 consecutive away league matches for the first time since a 16-game run between November 1984 and August 1985. Nottingham Forest have not won any of the nine Premier League games in which Taiwo Awoniyi has not started this season (D3 L6), with all three of their wins coming with him in the starting XI. Dejan Kuluveski is the fourth Spurs player to both score and assist in consecutive away games in the Premier League, after Dimitar Berbatov, Son Heung-min, and Harry Kane. After a run of four defeats in a row, it has given Spurs back-to-back wins at a vital time in the season. It means that Tottenham have gone level with Manchester City on 33 points and puts them four points behind first-placed Liverpool. For more coverage, check out our match report below... Forest boss Cooper reacts - 'The fans are brilliant' He told MOTD: "The fans are brilliant, no doubt about it. The guys are really together and trying. We know we have to show more quality in the final third. "We have to continue to believe in players, the moment we show doubt they will feel it and go onto the pitch not believing as they should. "We have to stay committed as we can be. What time and TV channel is Nottingham Forest v 1 day ago — The game is being shown on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event. Can I stream the game online? The game can be streamed on NOW TV ... How to watch Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham: TV channel TV channel: In the UK, tonight's game will be televised live on Sky Sports Main Event and Premier League, with Friday Night Football coverage beginning at 7pm ... Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham Hotspur LIVE Liveupdated 1 hour ago. SportFootball. Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham Hotspur LIVE: Premier League result, final score and reaction. Follow all the action ... Second half they were strong, it is not easy to play at this ground with the fans' energy. We had the red card and then we had to show our character. " On providing assists: "I cannot do anymore. I just try to give my team-mates the chance to score. Richi [Richarlison] is a top striker, we give him those balls and he will score them. "I like my right foot, it is too underrated by me. I have to keep shooting with my right foot. " Postecoglou reacts The Spurs boss told Sky: "It's a tough game here, you have to earn whatever you get. (LIVE!) Nottm Forest vs Tottenham Live Stream Free 13 hours ago — Nottingham Forest TV Live streaming free online. Which channel is Tottenham Hotspur Live vs Nottingham Forest on. Nottingham Forest vs ... They're obviously pretty desperate for points. The crowd get behind them - every time they get a throw-in you feel like you've conceded a goal and they're launching it into the box. "We had to deal with a lot of things we don't normally have to deal with. "Great character. Obviously, we had some adversity going down to 10 men. Tottenham Hotspur vs Nottingham Forest stream and Tottenham Hotspur vs Nottingham Forest - March 11, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page