top of page

Against All Odds-AAO Group

Public·41 members

Monaco vs. Lyon live online 16 December 2023


Livee® Match Monaco vs Lyon-Villeurbanne [[Basketball]] >#Live'Stream@!?> Play #Live® Online ▻▻...


Monaco vs Olympique Lyonnais: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionPreview match 0-1 MATCH REPORT France - Ligue 1 - 12/15/23 22:00 - 16. Round 0-1 [90‘] Stephane Singo 29‘ 31‘ Mata 0-0 HT Camara Diop 70‘ 71‘ Diawara Cherki Maitland-Niles Tolisso 74‘ Henrique Tagliafico Akliouche Ben Yedder 78‘ 83‘ Pereira dos Santos Appiah Nuamah Kadewere Lacazette 85‘ (Maitland-Niles) Jakobs Ouattara 88‘ 90‘+5 0-1 FT Goals and Highlights Match stats CARDS 1 0 2 ODDS Match X Opening odds 1. 62 4. 4 22 Salisu 180‘ 8. 1 6CM Zakaria 1177‘ 7. 1 99 1350‘ 15 7. 0 888‘ 1+1 728‘ 13 7. 4 19 Fofana 1235‘ 1+3 7. 9 27 Diatta 602‘ 7. 8 18 Minamino 1029‘ 5+4 21 522‘ 3+1 29 Balogun 848‘ 4+3 7. 2 1047‘ 6+0 6. 5 37RW 859‘ 989‘ 6. 8 970‘ 12 Caqueret 1416‘ 6. 9 8 775‘ 11 1142‘ O´Brien 900‘ Lovren 546‘ 55 Ćaleta-Car 552‘ Lopes 1170‘ 7. 5 3-4-2-1 Coach: K. Schmidt BENCH 34 Matsima 295‘ 10 Ben Yedder 931‘ 6. 2 1 Majecki 37 Diop 77‘ 3 Maripán 810‘ 88 Magassa 941‘ 20 Ouattara 11‘ Efekele Bouabré 20 Kumbedi Nseke 856‘ 0+2 21 Henrique 291‘ 34 Diawara 299‘ 11 Kadewere 282‘ 6. Monaco vs. Lyon | LIGUE 1 HIGHLIGHTS | beIN SPORTS USA Monaco vs. Lyon | LIGUE 1 HIGHLIGHTS | beIN SPORTS USAYouTube · beIN SPORTS USA13.4K+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · beIN SPORTS USA YouTube · beIN SPORTS USA 9:13 33 4. 75 Pre match odds 1. 73 4 4. 5 Asian handicap Line -0. 75 1. 93 1. 87 +0. 75 -1 2. 43 1. 69 +1 -0. 25 1. 53 2. 47 +0. 25 Goals Under Over 2. 5 2. 35 1. 57 Corners 9. 5 1. 88 Lineups Status: Confirmed lineup Monaco Olympique Lyonnais Missings CF 17 Embolo 0‘ 0+0 RM 3 Martins LB ★ 9 530‘ 6 0+4 AM 5 Ben Seghir 32‘ Boadu 57‘ 7 1+0 CM Matazo 95‘ 0+1 Golovin 1227‘ 14 5+2 RB de Oliveira Campos 819‘ 10 2+1 Out of selection Lepenant 250‘ GK Riou 270‘ Baldé 396‘ Akouokou 300‘ CB Diomande 890‘ +2 16 Köhn 1440‘ 6. Bad results in last matches for Olympique Lyonnais Bad form within the last 5 games. Not easy period for the players and coach P. Sage as the form record is (2W, 0D, 3L) with their average of 1. 6 goals conceded per game. Poor form in away games 4 losses in 5 games. (1W, 0D, 4L) is the record in away games. With their average of 1. 8 goals conceded per game. Summary Team Strength 67% Avg. minutes played (last 6) 65% Changes (vs. last game) Fresh important missings Head to head 50% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges 05/19/23 Lyon 3-1 1-1 23 - 15 11- 9 39 - 50 2 - 8 3 (67%) 2 (61%) 2. Monaco vs Olympique Lyonnais stream and TV listings 7 hours ago — Monaco vs Olympique Lyonnais - December 16, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. AS Monaco vs Lyon | Ligue 1 Match Day 2023/2024 - YouTube AS Monaco vs Lyon | Ligue 1 Match Day 2023/2024 - YouTubeYouTube · Goal Knight9 views · 1 day ago YouTube · Goal Knight YouTube · Goal Knight 1:03:47 6 LW 19 Moreira 238‘ 30 Bengui Joao 29 Sarr 7‘ 98 Maitland-Niles 285‘ 47 Pereira dos Santos 303‘ 7. 3 Unbeaten run (4) at home stadium Monaco are unbeaten in their last 4 home games in Ligue 1 (4W, 0D). Players scored 9 goals and 3 conceded in that run. Good form in the last 5 home games for Monaco In the last 5 games at the Stade Louis II. form record is (4W, 0D, 1L) which is a reward for Monaco fans with 4008 average home attendance. Aleksandr Golovin is a fresh missing Coach K. Schmidt is without his key player Aleksandr Golovin (14 matches, 5 goals, 2 assists). Reason: not available. His absence can be a big blow for the team. No fresh injuries, same starting lineup? The coach can use same last starting lineup as there are not reported major missings for this match. 3 2. 7 09/11/22 2-1 0-0 10 - 16 3- 5 23 - 49 1 - 6 2 (48%) 1 (51%) 2. 6 3. 5 02/05/22 2-0 11 - 19 7- 4 46 - 53 3 - 4 2 (64%) 2. 05 3. 4 10/16/21 13 - 9 6- 3 45 - 30 2 - 4 4 (0%) 4 (55%) 3. 75 05/02/21 2-3 1-0 14 - 14 4- 3 34 - 54 5 - 5 2 (65%) 2 (70%) 2. 55 04/21/21 0-2 12 - 4 5- 3 30 - 13 4 - 6 5 (55%) 5 (51%) 2. 25 2. 88 see more Team form 3. 00 1. 67 (+-44%) total 1. 17 (+17%) total 1. 00 Monaco Last 6 Matches All League Cups 18. 5 22:00 Nantes 20. 12 Toulouse 9. 12 Rennes 1 - 2 15 - 12 43 - 46 3 (61%) 2 (66%) 2. 63 3. Monaco vs. Lyon [0-1] | Ligue 1 Uber Eats 2023/24 - YouTube Monaco vs. Lyon [0-1] | Ligue 1 Uber Eats 2023/24 - YouTubeYouTube · PES WORLD 70+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · PES WORLD YouTube · PES WORLD 12:26


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page