top of page

Against All Odds-AAO Group

Public·41 members

(TODAY) Aizawl VS Gokulam Kerala live free 16.12.2023


Dec 30, 2017 — I-League 2017: Gokulam Kerala v Aizawl FC - TV channel, stream, kick-off time & match preview · TV CHANNELS & LIVE STREAM · TEAM NEWS · GAME ...


I-League 2019-20 LIVE: Gokulam Kerala FC vs Aizawl Jan 4, 2020 — I-League 2019-20 LIVE: Gokulam Kerala FC vs Aizawl FC LIVE Streaming, squad, venue, timing The Hero I-League returns after the New Year break ... Aizawl FC vs Gokulam Kerala FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: Aizawl FC vs Gokulam Kerala FC Competition: I-League When: 2023-12-16, 11:30 Venue: Rajiv Gandhi Stadium Aizawl FC will host Gokulam Kerala FC at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium on 2023-12-16 at 11:30 in an interesting encounter in I-League. Aizawl FC, currently sitting at 4 will be looking for important home win. Gokulam Kerala FC, on the other hand, sits in 6 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. I-League 2017: Gokulam Kerala v Aizawl FC - TV channel, stream, kick-off time & match preview | Goal. com UKI-LeagueGokulam Kerala host defending I-League champions Aizawl FC on the last day of the year... I-League debutants Gokulam Kerala FC host defending champions Aizawl FC at the EMS Corporation stadium in Kozhikode on Sunday. TV CHANNELS & LIVE STREAM The Star Sports Network have the exclusive broadcasting rights of the I-League. All the matches will be telecast live on Star Sports 2 and 2 HD. TEAM NEWS Aizawl FC (4-4-2): Avilash Paul (GK); R Laldinliana, Masih Saighani, Kareem Omoloja, Lalram Hmuanmawia; Andrei Ionescu, David Lalrinmuana, Alfred Jaryan, Lalmuankima; Leonce Dodoz; William Lalnunfela. Injured: Albert Zohmingmawia, Shylo Malsawmtluanga Doubtful - None Key Players - Leonce Dodoz, Alfred Jaryan Gokulam Kerala FC (4-2-3-1): Bilal Khan (GK); Provat Lakra, Daniel Addo, Emmanuel Chigozie, Santu Singh; Arjun Jayaraj, Mohamed Rashid; Mohammed Irshad, Francis Ambane, Vicky Meitei; Arif Shaikh. Injured: Stephane Kamo Bayi, Rohit Mirza Suspended: None Key Players: Francis Ambane, Arjun Jayaraj GAME PREVIEW Gokulam Kerala FC have a challenging task ahead of them when they host defending champions Aizawl FC at home on New Year's eve. The side from Kozhikode have not had the best of starts to their debut campaign and have managed just the one win and a draw in five games. They currently languish in the eighth position and their only win came against the young Indian Arrows side. Coach Bino George has not had the best of luck with injuries, given that star striker Kamo Bayi was sidelined for a while. Though he played in their previous game against East Bengal, a 1-0 loss, he did go off injured again which might be of concern for the Kerala side. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 35% chance of a home win, and a 40% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Aizawl FC vs Gokulam Kerala FC is worth a look. Aizawl FC have won 1 meetings with Gokulam Kerala FC, while Gokulam Kerala FC have won 3. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. The Aizawl FC vs Gokulam Kerala FC match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. Kickstart FC vs MUM - Millat FC| Group C Live Stream - YouTube 2:10:36KERALA WOMEN'S LEAGUE 2022-23 GOKULAM KERALA FC VS SBFA POOVAR Match Highlights I-League 2023-24 : Shillong Lajong FC vs Aizawl FC. Indian ... The search for which site is offering top sports betting odds has come to an end! Aizawl FC vs Gokulam Kerala Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between Aizawl FC v Gokulam Kerala is: Gokulam Kerala. The winner probabilities are: 37. 17% (Aizawl FC), 27. 47% (X), 42. 11% (Gokulam Kerala). Also, for your analysis, we have the recent form of Aizawl FC and Gokulam Kerala, their standings and head-to-head statistics. I League 2023-24 - Football Live Cricket Match Streaming Online & Cricket Highlights & Videos with FanCode. Get Live Aizawl FC won by 3-0 · Match #40. TRAU. 3. IK. 0. TRAU won by 3-0. Aizawl FC vs Gokulam Kerala » Predictions, Odds & ScoresAizawl FC plays against Gokulam Kerala in a I-League game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 16/12/2023 at 09:30 UTC. Oddspedia provides Aizawl FC Gokulam Kerala betting odds from 3 betting sites on 30 markets. Sportsbooks place Gokulam Kerala as favorites to win the game at @ 2. 35. Check the Aizawl FC and Gokulam Kerala team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. Will Aizawl FC, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on Aizawl FC vs Gokulam Kerala! Compare the Aizawl FC - Gokulam Kerala betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. Oddspedia provides I-League Odds and betting lines from 3 sportsbooks in 30 betting markets. I-League 2023-24: Gokulam Kerala vs NEROCA FC Nov 5, 2023 — I-League 2023-24: Gokulam Kerala vs NEROCA FC | Live Stream. 67K views · Streamed 1 month agomore. Indian Football. 909K. Subscribe. Gokulam Kerala FC Stats: Football Scores & Results Keep up with all of the I-League action on Eurosport. Get the latest Aizawl FC - Gokulam Kerala FC stats and match highlights EUROSPORTFree - In Google Play. Aizawl FC vs Gokulam Kerala FC Football Betting Tips & 11 hours ago — Aizawl FC vs Gokulam Kerala FC 2023-12-16 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page