top of page

Against All Odds-AAO Group

Public·39 members

[[[LIVE HD!]>>]] Guingamp vs Concarneau live online 16 December 2023


4 days ago — Guingamp vs Concarneau. Sat ... online betting customers world wide since 1994. BetUS offers football betting, live and NFL odds all season long.


EA Guingamp vs US Concarneau Football Betting Tips & 13 hours ago — EA Guingamp vs US Concarneau 2023-12-16 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. EA Guingamp vs US Concarneau Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: EA Guingamp vs US Concarneau Competition: Ligue 2 When: 2023-12-16, 20:00 Venue: Stade du Roudourou EA Guingamp will host US Concarneau at Stade du Roudourou on 2023-12-16 at 20:00 in an interesting encounter in Ligue 2. EA Guingamp, currently sitting at 6 will be looking for important home win. US Concarneau, on the other hand, sits in 16 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 58% chance of a home win, and a 17% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%. Betting tips for EA Guingamp vs US Concarneau from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between EA Guingamp and US Concarneau? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing EA Guingamp, 0 tips backing US Concarneau and 0 tips favouring the draw. Guingamp v Concarneau Free Football Tips & Predictions 1 day ago — Guingamp vs Concarneau tips and predictions · Guingamp · Concarneau · Concarneau to beat Guingamp @ 6.02 with Pinnacle · Reasons for Concarneau ... Guingamp - US Concarneau 16/12/2023 - Footlive in 7 hours — Official lineups; Guingamp vs US Concarneau h2h; Guingamp live scored; US Concarneau live scored; Statistics such as ball possession, shots, ... 12Guingamp ReviewIn the current draw Ligue 2 Guingamp have played 17 matches in the current draw. They performed them quite steadily: 7 wins, 6 draws and 4 defeats, so this team fully justifies its being in the 6 place in the table. In general, at home, they score on average 1. 3 goals per match. Very good statistics before the upcoming game, we will soon find out if they can confirm it. US Concarneau Review5 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses - these very disappointing results have led US Concarneau to the fact that at the moment it is only in the 16 place in Ligue 2 with 19 points. The team's performance is also lame - 1, on average, they score per match, and missed 1. 4. It's hard to say what they will show in the upcoming fight, so we'll just watch. Best OddsThis block provides the user with the opportunity to view and compare the statistics of the Guingamp and US Concarneau teams in detail based on the results of the last 10 matches of each team. Sure things and H2H seriesThere have been over 7. 5 corners in 8 of the last 9 Guingamp games in the Ligue 2. There have been over 7. 5 corners in 10 of the last 11 US Concarneau away games. 5 corners in 6 of the last 7 US Concarneau games. Bet:Corners - Total Over(7. 5)1. 4Single seriesGuingamp has taken under 6. 5 corners in 14 of the last 15 Ligue 2 home games. Bet:Corners - Guingamp Total Under(6. 45Guingamp has not lost in 11 of the last 12 games. Bet:Guingamp will not lose1. Guingamp vs Concarneau Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Guingamp vs Concarneau in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... Guingamp, Concarneau Betting Odds | Ligue 2 | Soccer in 7 hours — Bet on Guingamp, Concarneau with live Ligue 2 odds at Bovada Sportsbook USA Guingamp vs Concarneau. France - Ligue 2. Spread. Win. Total. 12/ ... En Avant de Guingamp - Concarneau 16.12.2023 1 day ago — En Avant de Guingamp vs Concarneau Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football scores. Guingamp vs Concarneau Prediction and Picks today 16 December 2023 FootballMatch PreviewPrediction for Guingamp vs US Concarneau. The start of the match is scheduled for 16 December at 6:00 PM. Below, you can find out in detail all the pre-match layouts of the confrontation and our prediction. They will help you to understand what today's rivals are capable of. H2H Stats and Previous ResultsGuingamp5 goalsUS Concarneau3 goalsBetting Tips: Guingamp - US ConcarneauThis block presents the statistical pattern Guingamp and US Concarneau based on the latest games. This allows the user to find out the most likely outcomes in a match. Guingamp vs Concarneau Prediction & Betting Tips (16 2 hours ago — You can watch Guingamp - Concarneau live coverage and video highlights if you are registered member of 1xBet, the leading online betting company ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page